May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Wildlife camera snaps pictures of kayak thief in Boscawen
BOSCAWEN — A motion-activated wildlife camera caught images of more than squirrels, bears and moose when a man took two kayaks from a camp on Chadwick Hill Road near Walker Pond Friday morning.
The man was photographed taking the Old Town kayaks — one orange and one blue — about 9 a.m. He was wearing a light gray or white shirt, black shorts, sneakers and a camouflage ball cap, police said.
Sgt. Jason S. Killary said it was fortunate the property owner had installed the camera.
“That’s fantastic,” Killary said, adding the images provide a description and a photo of the kayaks themselves.
Killary said the homes and camps on the road are mostly occupied by seasonal residents.
“People come to live there in the good weather,” Killary said, adding he believes there is at least one resident who lives year-round on the street.
Killary said police continue to patrol the community.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to call Boscawen police at (603) 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424