May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police catch two burglars, one escapes police while partner faces charges, refuses bail
NORTHFIELD — Police are looking for a Tilton man who allegedly escaped from officers, following several burglaries in town Friday morning.
Police responded around 9:50 a.m. after a woman walked out of her bedroom and found a man in her living room. The man left the Cross Hill Road home after she confronted him. He met another woman in the driveway and they both ran down the road, according to police.
The pair eventually encountered police, who established a perimeter along Winnipesaukee River Trail. While the woman — later identified as Emily Bundy, 27, of 251 Main St. in Tilton — was taken into custody without incident, the man, later identified as Fred Fiske, 32, of the same address, allegedly assaulted an officer before running into the nearby woods.
Police recovered a backpack that contained items connected to the initial incident and other burglaries, which were reported from homes along Hodgdon Road.
Bundy was charged with two counts of burglary, criminal liability to burglary and breach of bail conditions. After refusing bail, she is being held pending an arraignment in Franklin District Court.
Fiske remains at large to face charges of burglary, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled drug, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Fiske, who has a lengthy criminal history, should be considered dangerous. Anyone with information should contact Northwood Police at (603) 286-8514.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424