Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Milford woman’s family awaits ID on body
Body identified as missing Milford woman
No information yet on body found near Milford school
MILFORD — Police said they don’t expect to be able to confirm until later this week whether the body discovered behind the Jacques Memorial School on Friday is that of a Milford woman reported missing a week ago.
Police didn’t release the results of an autopsy, scheduled for Saturday morning, to reporters or to William Pillsbury, boyfriend of the missing woman, Lorinda White.
“We’re still in the same spot we were” Friday, Pillsbury said Saturday. “I’m devastated. I’ve cried so much it’s almost hard to shed a tear anymore.”
Police Capt. Chris Nervik said Friday it was too early in the investigation to say whether the body found behind the elementary school and reported to Milford police on Friday morning is the 52-year-old White.
Until an autopsy can be completed by the state medical examiner, there can be no positive identification made.
Nervik said he couldn’t say whether the body was male or female, and until the autopsy is completed, it’s uncertain whether there were any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs