May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Laconia man robbed in his apartment
LACONIA — Police are searching for a man who robbed another man in a Pearl Street apartment early Saturday, according to a release.
Police said the man, who was wearing dark clothes and a ski mask, robbed a man at knife point about 1:15 a.m. Saturday at 60 Pearl St., Apt. 1. He ran away after receiving an undisclosed amount of money and a search using a police dog “yielded no results,” the release said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 524-5252 or Laconia Crimeline at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424