May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two men assaulted in separate incidents
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for whoever assaulted two Manchester men in separate incidents early Saturday.
Hassan Abdullahi, 26, was found unconscious lying in a large pool of blood from a serious, but not life-threatening, head injury after an altercation in the parking lot of Club Raxx on Elm Street shortly after midnight Friday, Police Lt. James Soucy said.
Abdullahi was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment, he said.
Two hours later, police responded to Elliot Hospital for a man who was brought to the hospital by family members after suffering a superficial, inch-deep stab wound during an altercation at Club Realm on Amherst Street, Soucy said. He said the man would say only that he’d received the injury at the club.
“We’re investigating it, but unfortunately he’s very uncooperative,” Soucy said.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 5
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424