May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men assaulted in separate incidents
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for whoever assaulted two Manchester men in separate incidents early Saturday.
Hassan Abdullahi, 26, was found unconscious lying in a large pool of blood from a serious, but not life-threatening, head injury after an altercation in the parking lot of Club Raxx on Elm Street shortly after midnight Friday, Police Lt. James Soucy said.
Abdullahi was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment, he said.
Two hours later, police responded to Elliot Hospital for a man who was brought to the hospital by family members after suffering a superficial, inch-deep stab wound during an altercation at Club Realm on Amherst Street, Soucy said. He said the man would say only that he’d received the injury at the club.
“We’re investigating it, but unfortunately he’s very uncooperative,” Soucy said.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424