May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Armed robbery at Cumberland Farms in Rochester
ROCHESTER - Police are seeking the public's help in a search for a man who robbed the Cumberland Farms at gunpoint.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham said a masked man went into the Highlan Street Cumberland Farms in East Rochester at 3:40 am Sunday with a gun and demanded money.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, Pinkham said. The Rochester Police K-9 unit tracked in the area, but no suspect was located.
The suspect is described as being approximately 5'10'' tall, weighing approximately 200 pounds, and wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt (with the hood up), sunglasses, and a purple scarf/bandana with some yellow checkers in it covering his face.
Pinkham asks anyone with information call the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline will remain confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424