June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Threat allegations lead to man's arrest
A Massachusetts man who reportedly made unspecified threats against the Mall of New Hampshire was arrested Saturday by Wilton police, after he allegedly struck an officer asking him about the threats, Wilton police said.
Brandon Jordan, 21, of Norton, Mass., had also threatened to shoot at the Wilton police station, according to a statement issued by Wilton police.
When Wilton police contacted Jordan at a Wilton home to ask about the threats, he struck an officer in the head and body, police said. Police took Jordan into custody and charged him with simple assault, resisting arrest and criminal mischief. Police described the officer's injuries as minor.
Manchester police received a call from a Jordan acquaintance, alerting them to unspecified threats against the Mall of New Hampshire, said police Lt. Jim Soucy.
City police issued a bulletin, and Wilton police found Jordan at his mother's home, Soucy said.
Jordan was held overnight on $10,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424