June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Threat allegations lead to man's arrest
A Massachusetts man who reportedly made unspecified threats against the Mall of New Hampshire was arrested Saturday by Wilton police, after he allegedly struck an officer asking him about the threats, Wilton police said.
Brandon Jordan, 21, of Norton, Mass., had also threatened to shoot at the Wilton police station, according to a statement issued by Wilton police.
When Wilton police contacted Jordan at a Wilton home to ask about the threats, he struck an officer in the head and body, police said. Police took Jordan into custody and charged him with simple assault, resisting arrest and criminal mischief. Police described the officer's injuries as minor.
Manchester police received a call from a Jordan acquaintance, alerting them to unspecified threats against the Mall of New Hampshire, said police Lt. Jim Soucy.
City police issued a bulletin, and Wilton police found Jordan at his mother's home, Soucy said.
Jordan was held overnight on $10,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424