May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover man apprehended this weekend for robbery Friday morning
DOVER – Police arrested a local man Saturday for allegedly robbing a Tedeschi's Food Shop early Friday morning.
Christopher A. Ross, 18, was charged with armed robbery in connection with an incident at the market at 530 Central Avenue which occurred Friday around 1:49 a.m.
After viewing the surveillance video, investigators were able to identify Ross by the help of a tip and determine that he allegedly displayed “what appeared to be a black handgun” to obtain an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing the store on foot, according to police.
Investigators were able to connect Ross to the robbery and discovered there was a warrant for Ross for a probation violation, which led to his apprehension at the intersection of Central Avenue and Oak Street Saturday, according to police.
Ross, who refused bail, was held at the Strafford County Jail and was scheduled to be arraigned this morning in Dover District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424