Golden Brook School kindergarten open house Thursday in Windham
WINDHAM — The public is invited to take a look at the new Golden Brook School kindergarten wing on Thursday.
An open house will be held from 4 to 7 p.m., Aug. 23.
The addition blends seamlessly into the school's brick exterior and children now have access to the fenced-in playground without having to cross an access road.
Inside seven new rooms are ready for use. Each room is a different color so students can easily find their class.
The kindergarten bus ride and classroom visit is scheduled on Aug. 28. Morning session students and parents meet at Windham High School at 12:30 p.m. Buses leave for Golden Brook School at 12:40 p.m. and arrive around 12:50 p.m. for their classroom visit. Visits are from 1 to 1:25 p.m. and buses leave for the high school at 1:30 p.m.
Afternoon students and parents meet at Windham High School at 1:05 p.m. Buses leave at 1:15 p.m. and arrive at Golden Brook School at 1:25 p.m. Classroom visits are from 1:30 to 1:55 p.m. The bus back to the high school leaves at 2 p.m.
Students in the transition classroom through third grade can meet and greet their teachers at Golden Brook School from 2 to 3 p.m. on Aug. 28.
Windham Middle School will hold its meet and greet your teacher Aug. 27 from 1 to 2 p.m. The Center School meet and greet is also Aug. 27 from 2 to 3 p.m.
The first day of school is August. 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hammer-Lacey team wins NHGA Four Ball tourney - 0
- Sergio makes a splash, but can't hold that Tiger - 0
- Rookie Ernst beats Lynn in PGA golf playoff at Quail Hollow - 0
- NH Golf: Smith still chasing his dream at 33 - 0
- Australian Adam Scott wins Masters in playoff - 1
- Cabrera, Snedeker share lead - 0
- Tiger drops into more hot water - 0
- Day grabs Masters lead; teen survives the cut - 0
- Garcia, Leishman share Masters lead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112