Home » News » Public Safety
One dead, second badly hurt in Goffstown crash
GOFFSTOWN — One person was pronounced dead at the scene of a motor vehicle crash on Mountain Road in Goffstown yesterday afternoon.
According to police, a second victim was transported by helicopter to a Boston hospital with life-threatening injuries after two motorcycles collided with a car in front of 521 Mountain Road just before 4 p.m.
Police said speed was a factor in the crash and the state's Traffic Accident Reconstruction team is assisting with the investigation.
Names of the victims were not released so that family members could be notified.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 2
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
License revocations for DWI announced