Advice To The Players takes a stab at 'Julius Caesar'
The Sandwich performances will take place in the newly renovated town hall as part of this year's 250th anniversary celebration of Sandwich.
There are five weekend performances of "Julius Caesar," two at YourTheatre at M&D Productions, North Conway, on March 16 & 17; and three in Center Sandwich March 22-24. Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday matinees are at 2 p.m.
In addition to the weekend performances, Julius Caesar will be touring to three area high schools: Kennett in North Conway (Tuesday, March 19); Kingswood in Wolfeboro (Wednesday, March 20) and Inter-lakes in Meredith (Thursday, March 21)
Adult and homeschool groups are welcome at these 9 a.m. performances.
Tickets are: $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for those under 18. Group rates are available. Tickets are available at the door or by calling 986-6253.
For information visit www.AdviceToThePlayers.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.