Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Cause of Alstead soup kitchen fire sought
Firefighters were called to Fall Mountain Friendly Meals on Bragg Lane about 12:17 a.m. for a fire that appears to have begun in the pickup truck. It was extinguished before it could cause substantial damage to the building, but the truck was destroyed, according to police.
Fall Mountain provides meals to the needy in Alstead, Langton, Walpole and North Walpole. It was created by the founders of Fall Mountain Food Shelf.
Volunteers at Fall Mountain had complained to police in recent weeks about gasoline being siphoned from the truck. State Police said a person associated with Fall Mountain reported seeing a group of males walking away from the area about the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can call Sgt. Shawn Skahan or Trooper John Lucero of State Police Troop C at 358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 15
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483