Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser - 0
- Copper stolen from old Salem school - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Special nongame appeal to benefit terns research - 0
- Parade, Santa heading to city - 0
- Bedford homeowners make use of renewable energy - 0
- Festival of Trees lights up Exeter - 0
- Peterborough volunteers to revive Handel's Messiah - 0
- Plymouth readies for holiday fun - 0
- Windham getting in the spirit with tree-lighting festivities - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Parade, Santa heading to city
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list