Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Two men accused of rape in Weare
James Cheney, 21, of 9 Snows Court, Dover, faces four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He was held on $25,000 cash bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Manchester pending arraignment Monday.
Tyler Janvrin, 20, of 71 Daniels Road, Weare, was charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He declined the services of a bail commissioner and was being held at the Hillsborough County Jail until his arraignment Monday. Janvrin was out on parole when he was arrested Friday.
Police said the woman was sexually assaulted Wednesday. Working with information from the victim, the involved hospital and other resources, police found Janvrin at his residence and took him into custody.
Dover police arrested Cheney early Saturday, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917