Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
DUI suspect loses fight with trooper on I-93 in Derry
Police said Scott Bennett. 38, of Methuen, Mass., was driving a Ford Explorer when it was stopped for driving erratically just south of the Route 4 exit.
Trooper A.P. Monaco stopped the truck and concluded Bennett was intoxicated. While being placed under arrest, Bennett became violent and began fighting, Monaco said in a report.
After a struggle, Bennett was handcuffed, but resisted being placed in the state police cruiser, Monaco said he had to be forced into the car.
Bennett will face drunken driving and resisting arrest charges in Derry District Court on April 26. He was released on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 13
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 3
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483