Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
DUI suspect loses fight with trooper on I-93 in Derry
Police said Scott Bennett. 38, of Methuen, Mass., was driving a Ford Explorer when it was stopped for driving erratically just south of the Route 4 exit.
Trooper A.P. Monaco stopped the truck and concluded Bennett was intoxicated. While being placed under arrest, Bennett became violent and began fighting, Monaco said in a report.
After a struggle, Bennett was handcuffed, but resisted being placed in the state police cruiser, Monaco said he had to be forced into the car.
Bennett will face drunken driving and resisting arrest charges in Derry District Court on April 26. He was released on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917