Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
DUI suspect loses fight with trooper on I-93 in Derry
Police said Scott Bennett. 38, of Methuen, Mass., was driving a Ford Explorer when it was stopped for driving erratically just south of the Route 4 exit.
Trooper A.P. Monaco stopped the truck and concluded Bennett was intoxicated. While being placed under arrest, Bennett became violent and began fighting, Monaco said in a report.
After a struggle, Bennett was handcuffed, but resisted being placed in the state police cruiser, Monaco said he had to be forced into the car.
Bennett will face drunken driving and resisting arrest charges in Derry District Court on April 26. He was released on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 3
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424