Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
DUI suspect loses fight with trooper on I-93 in Derry
Police said Scott Bennett. 38, of Methuen, Mass., was driving a Ford Explorer when it was stopped for driving erratically just south of the Route 4 exit.
Trooper A.P. Monaco stopped the truck and concluded Bennett was intoxicated. While being placed under arrest, Bennett became violent and began fighting, Monaco said in a report.
After a struggle, Bennett was handcuffed, but resisted being placed in the state police cruiser, Monaco said he had to be forced into the car.
Bennett will face drunken driving and resisting arrest charges in Derry District Court on April 26. He was released on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917