Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
DUI suspect loses fight with trooper on I-93 in Derry
Police said Scott Bennett. 38, of Methuen, Mass., was driving a Ford Explorer when it was stopped for driving erratically just south of the Route 4 exit.
Trooper A.P. Monaco stopped the truck and concluded Bennett was intoxicated. While being placed under arrest, Bennett became violent and began fighting, Monaco said in a report.
After a struggle, Bennett was handcuffed, but resisted being placed in the state police cruiser, Monaco said he had to be forced into the car.
Bennett will face drunken driving and resisting arrest charges in Derry District Court on April 26. He was released on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917