Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Nashua motorcyclist killed in Manchester wreck had just been ticketed
Alan Monas, 26, died after his motorcycle crashed on the Exit 4 off-ramp of Interstate 293 northbound around 9:15 a.m., state police said. Monas was taken to Catholic Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Monas had been stopped by Trooper First Class Scott Tracy as he traveled north on the F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack just prior to the time of the crash, police said. The trooper issued Monas a summons for speeding at 86 mph.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Police haven't determined whether speed was a factor in the crash, which involved no other vehicles.
The off-ramp, which leads to Second Street, was closed for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stocks extend rebound on earnings - 0
- Patriots acquire linebacker Ayers - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer: Bedford girls win, clinch No. 2 seed - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Derryfield falls short in OT - 0
- 5 to vie for High Tech Council's Product of Year - 0
- Ebola galvanizes workers battling to join unions - 0
- Father says Seabrook teen may be confined to wheelchair due to effects of enterovirus - 0
- North Korea unexpectedly frees American who left Bible at sailor's club - 0
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar