Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua motorcyclist killed in Manchester wreck had just been ticketed
Alan Monas, 26, died after his motorcycle crashed on the Exit 4 off-ramp of Interstate 293 northbound around 9:15 a.m., state police said. Monas was taken to Catholic Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Monas had been stopped by Trooper First Class Scott Tracy as he traveled north on the F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack just prior to the time of the crash, police said. The trooper issued Monas a summons for speeding at 86 mph.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Police haven't determined whether speed was a factor in the crash, which involved no other vehicles.
The off-ramp, which leads to Second Street, was closed for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483