Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Nashua motorcyclist killed in Manchester wreck had just been ticketed
Alan Monas, 26, died after his motorcycle crashed on the Exit 4 off-ramp of Interstate 293 northbound around 9:15 a.m., state police said. Monas was taken to Catholic Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Monas had been stopped by Trooper First Class Scott Tracy as he traveled north on the F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack just prior to the time of the crash, police said. The trooper issued Monas a summons for speeding at 86 mph.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation. Police haven't determined whether speed was a factor in the crash, which involved no other vehicles.
The off-ramp, which leads to Second Street, was closed for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917