Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Motorcyclist charged with DWI after Hudson crash
Alexander Pelkey, 21, of Hudson was booked after being released from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua after treatment for injuries he received in the crash. The driver of the Nissan Maxima hit by the motorcycle, Amanda Kuhlman, 27, of Londonderry, was not injured, police said.
Pelkey, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to the hospital for evaluation of possible serious injuries. He was released shortly after midnight Sunday morning and immediately brought to the Hudson police station for booking.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
Pelkey is due in Nashua District Court on April 11.
READER COMMENTS: 20
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917