Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Motorcyclist charged with DWI after Hudson crash
Alexander Pelkey, 21, of Hudson was booked after being released from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua after treatment for injuries he received in the crash. The driver of the Nissan Maxima hit by the motorcycle, Amanda Kuhlman, 27, of Londonderry, was not injured, police said.
Pelkey, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to the hospital for evaluation of possible serious injuries. He was released shortly after midnight Sunday morning and immediately brought to the Hudson police station for booking.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
Pelkey is due in Nashua District Court on April 11.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424