Home » Opinion » Editorials
He goeth before you: Matthew 28
In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Mag'dalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wayne F. Lesperance Jr.: Republicans are poised to win the Senate... maybe - 2
- George Will: The fictitious war on women - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Irresponsible 'education' - 3
- Our Constitution is crumbling and few seem to care - 4
- Can the administration handle an outbreak as well as Hollywood thinks it can? - 6
- George Will: Tackled by the speech police - 1
- Another View -- Steve Merrill: NH needs Walt Havenstein's Pledge 2.0 - 2
- NH's fantasy budgeting has got to end - 4
- Pat Buchanan: Goodbye, Columbus - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
- State association honors broadcasters - 0
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Report: Sox may trade Cespedes
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins