Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Greenville woman arrested on forgery charge
Shannon Fontaine, 28, of 42 Adams Ave., also is charged with possession of a prescription drug, trazodone hydrochloride, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said she was arrested after a bank teller noticed the signature on the check did not match the account holder's signature on file. A call was made to the account holder, who knows Fontaine, and who said no check was issued to her.
Police said Fontaine fled the bank on foot but was later stopped by officers and arrested. When she was searched, police said they found the drug on her. She did not have a prescription for it, according to police.
What's next: Fontaine was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 17 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483