Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Greenville woman arrested on forgery charge
Shannon Fontaine, 28, of 42 Adams Ave., also is charged with possession of a prescription drug, trazodone hydrochloride, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said she was arrested after a bank teller noticed the signature on the check did not match the account holder's signature on file. A call was made to the account holder, who knows Fontaine, and who said no check was issued to her.
Police said Fontaine fled the bank on foot but was later stopped by officers and arrested. When she was searched, police said they found the drug on her. She did not have a prescription for it, according to police.
What's next: Fontaine was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 17 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424