Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord High lacrosse, basketball coach faces assault charge
Amanda Bacher, a 24-year-old Concord resident, was arrested by Concord police on March 11 after they responded to a domestic dispute at her ex-girlfriend's Concord residence. According to multiple reports, Bacher became angry after she questioned her ex-girlfirend about her new relationship and was told that the two were nothing more than friends.
"Bacher became upset with (her ex-girlfriend's) answer and grabbed the front of (her) shirt collar with both hands and began punching her into the fridge," Concord police officer Kaila Buffis wrote in her report. "Bacher did this several times and the woman pushed her off."
Bacher was charged with three counts of simple assault, Class A misdemeanors that carry a maximum of up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. She is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
Bacher was an assistant coach for the Concord varsity girls' basketball team last season, and also coaches the school's junior varsity girls' lacrosse team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Pope Francis' 1st year: No revoluton, but hope for change - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief