Littleton High School principal resigns
Pfeifer declined to say why Sikander Rashid resigned, but did say that the board placed Rashid on leave through the rest of the school year. Rashid was in his second year as principal of the high school and principal of the Daisy Bronson Middle School.
Pfeifer said he would not comment further, as it was a personnel matter.
Wednesday night, Ann Wiggett, school board vice chairman, said there was no scandal behind the resignation, but also declined further comment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383