Littleton High School principal resigns
Pfeifer declined to say why Sikander Rashid resigned, but did say that the board placed Rashid on leave through the rest of the school year. Rashid was in his second year as principal of the high school and principal of the Daisy Bronson Middle School.
Pfeifer said he would not comment further, as it was a personnel matter.
Wednesday night, Ann Wiggett, school board vice chairman, said there was no scandal behind the resignation, but also declined further comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longview School science teacher lauded - 0
- ConVal students get a taste of Hollywood - 0
- Manchester school superintendent's contract renewed in secret session - 2
- Salem teachers, school board agree to two-year contract - 1
- Hillside Middle School is state winner in Samsung science contest - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 10
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- They’ve come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383