Conference on Spirituality to be May 17
This year's topic is "The Fragile Pact: Couples in Treatment," and will feature two half-day sessions developed for two main audiences, psychotherapists and religious professionals.
Dr. Doug Stephens, a psychotherapist, will facilitate both sessions. Stephens serves as the training coordinator at Pastoral Counseling Services, Inc. and is executive director at the Adirondack Samaritan Counseling Center in Hudson Falls, N.Y.
From 8:45 a.m. to noon, psychotherapists can explore clinical models for couples in treatment and enhance their abilities to engage couples in conflict, including creating and sustaining interactional change.
Registration fees for the morning session are $65 and this course has a pending application for 3 Category I Continuing Education Units. A student rate is also available for $45.
From 1 to 4 p.m., religious professionals will focus on a pastoral model to engage couples and assess for referral. Objectives include differentiating between chronic issues and situation or short-term issues, conflict resolution skills, and developing strategies to express serious concerns while maintaining the pastoral connection.
Registration fees for the afternoon session are $35
Conference reservations can be made by completing registration form available on our website at www.pcs-nh.org or by contacting Lindsay Goff at email@example.com or 627-2702, ext. 110.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 28
- The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw - 29
- Smith schools Hassan: Leadership in Londonderry - 0
- Where officers live: Manchester is missing the point - 4
- Leo Bernier: For Hillsborough County Commission - 0
- Insurance exchanges Sam's Club or Obama's club? - 11
- Garcia and Guinta: For a change, send them to DC - 22
- Jeanne's travel ban: She doesn't want Obama here - 14
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer