action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

April 30. 2013 4:19PM

Identity of man found in Nashua River released

NASHUA - Police confirmed Tuesday that the body pulled from the Nashua River in early April was a 43-year-old man reported missing in February after he did not return home from a walk.
 
Authorities said Dagualberto Arzuaga of 46 Central St. was the man whose body was found partially submerged in the Nashua River by a passerby on April 4.

Arzuaga was reported missing from his residence Feb. 13, and has not been heard from or seen since his disappearance in the area of Mine Falls Park, according to police.
Arzuaga's family has been notified, and assisted the police department with his identification, authorities said in a release.
Police said earlier that the man's death did not involve any foul play or criminal activity.

"We think this was just an accident,"  Lt. Michael Moushegian said earlier.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events