Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man still in critical condition after Tuesday crash
Michael Starkey, 50, suffered serious injuries in the accident that occurred when the 2000 Ford Ranger pickup truck he was driving southbound on Route 125 crossed into the northbound travel lane, police said.
Starkey's truck hit a 1986 Freightliner tractor-trailer unit driven by William Valpone, 45, of Newbury, Mass.
Starkey was flown to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and was listed in critical condition Wednesday night. Valpone suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
State Police continue to investigate the cause of the accident.
- Jason Schreiber Union Leader Correspondent
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072