Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman charged with sex assault of 3-year-old, sending photos to service member
Police said they began an investigation into Erin Upham, 20, early last month and determined she'd assaulted the girl, recorded images of the sexual activity and transmitted them via Skype Chat to a 21-year-old airman stationed at an air base in Japan. Police did not name the man, but said he is under investigation by the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
The Air Force contacted Manchester police about the exchanges on April 9, police said.
Upham is charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, manufacturing of child sexual abuse images and distribution of sexual abuse images.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Masked gunman robs Tedeschi Food in Concord - 0
- UPDATED: Four face felonies in purloined puppy caper in Manchester - 1
- 'Fugitive of the Week' surrenders in Manchester - 0
- Man arrested after apologizing to homeowner for shotgun slug through wall - 10
- Manchester police believe same man involved in 3 robberies - 0
- Police ask for help to ID Epping burglary suspect - 0
- Inmate walks away from Manchester halfway house - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Woman faces felony charge for threatening with a knife - 0
- South Hampton man facing theft, mischief charges for police standoff - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bush 41, 43 and ... 45? - 3
- Jasper censure cites 'breach of trust' - 0
- All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so - 11
- 8-day Jewish festival of Hanukkah begins tonight - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Bledsoe, Brady stark contrast in relative success - 2
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Zach O'Brien - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: West has high hopes in Division II - 0
- Another View -- Ross Gittell and Jeremy Hitchcock: By focusing on student success, NH community colleges prove their value - 1
- Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools - 3
Uber debate headed to Manchester City Hall
Nanny knows best? Don't count on it
Manchester man accused of shooting woman
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483