Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Woman charged with sex assault of 3-year-old, sending photos to service member
Police said they began an investigation into Erin Upham, 20, early last month and determined she'd assaulted the girl, recorded images of the sexual activity and transmitted them via Skype Chat to a 21-year-old airman stationed at an air base in Japan. Police did not name the man, but said he is under investigation by the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
The Air Force contacted Manchester police about the exchanges on April 9, police said.
Upham is charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, manufacturing of child sexual abuse images and distribution of sexual abuse images.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917