Home » News » Public Safety
SUV driver pulled over motorist, threatened to arrest him
The incident happened about 8:30 p.m. Police said a man was driving on Wason Road when a white SUV pulled up behind him. The SUV driver flashed his fog lights off and on, signaling the other driver to pull over.
The SUV driver did not say he was a police officer or show a badge, police said, but he threatened to arrest the occupant in the other vehicle.
Police said the driver of the SUV is described as a white, middle-aged man with medium length salt and pepper hair. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the incident or other such activity is asked to call police at 603-886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
- Conn. pair injured in ATV rollover in Henniker - 0
- Boy injured on bicycle, hit by pickup in Keene - 0
- Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293 - 0
- Fire destroys historic downtown Berlin building - 0
- Three-alarm fire destroys garage in Nottingham - 0
- Manchester man killed on I-293 apparently unconscious before crash - 0
- Fire destroys another historic Berlin building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 11
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 2
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 7
DWI License Revocations
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility