Home » News » Public Safety
SUV driver pulled over motorist, threatened to arrest him
The incident happened about 8:30 p.m. Police said a man was driving on Wason Road when a white SUV pulled up behind him. The SUV driver flashed his fog lights off and on, signaling the other driver to pull over.
The SUV driver did not say he was a police officer or show a badge, police said, but he threatened to arrest the occupant in the other vehicle.
Police said the driver of the SUV is described as a white, middle-aged man with medium length salt and pepper hair. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the incident or other such activity is asked to call police at 603-886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus