Home » News » Public Safety
SUV driver pulled over motorist, threatened to arrest him
The incident happened about 8:30 p.m. Police said a man was driving on Wason Road when a white SUV pulled up behind him. The SUV driver flashed his fog lights off and on, signaling the other driver to pull over.
The SUV driver did not say he was a police officer or show a badge, police said, but he threatened to arrest the occupant in the other vehicle.
Police said the driver of the SUV is described as a white, middle-aged man with medium length salt and pepper hair. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about the incident or other such activity is asked to call police at 603-886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox down Orioles in 10 as Ortiz hits a pair - 0
- Portsmouth stuns Memorial - 0
- High School Sports Round-up - 0
- Milford stuffs Souhegan on final play - 0
- Efficient Bedford beats Winnacunnet - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- GOP attempts to tie Shaheen to old criminal case - 2
- Salem man presented with Polish award - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge was local woman - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
Goodell vows domestic violence change