Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Gilmanton man accused of setting Laconia fires
Jason E. Clairmont, 36, of 33 Mallard lane, was arrested Tuesday night. He is charged with arson for a fire on Sept. 4 that damaged a car parking in the area of the downtown parking garage.
The two other arson counts are for fires on Jan. 25, one at 91 Highland St. and the other at 46 Academy St.
A news conference regarding his arrest is set at 1:30 p.m. today at the police station.
Clairmont was arrested after an investigation by police, the state Fire Marshal's Office and the Laconia Fire Department.
He was held at the Belknap County jail, after he refused bail, and is to be arraigned today in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge plans to release GT Advanced Technologies documents critical of Apple - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 9
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 26
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483