Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Gilmanton man accused of setting Laconia fires
Jason E. Clairmont, 36, of 33 Mallard lane, was arrested Tuesday night. He is charged with arson for a fire on Sept. 4 that damaged a car parking in the area of the downtown parking garage.
The two other arson counts are for fires on Jan. 25, one at 91 Highland St. and the other at 46 Academy St.
A news conference regarding his arrest is set at 1:30 p.m. today at the police station.
Clairmont was arrested after an investigation by police, the state Fire Marshal's Office and the Laconia Fire Department.
He was held at the Belknap County jail, after he refused bail, and is to be arraigned today in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge denies man’s appeal in boating negligent homicide case - 1
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Prosecutor says man has convictions dating back to 2006 - 0
- Hudson man accused in $5k theft, forgery case - 0
- Former Atkinson official facing false complaint charges - 0
- Londonderry woman shot during Maine home invasion - 0
- Ex-Sandown officer's lawsuit challenging Laurie list designation headed to trial - 2
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Three more arrested in connection to Keene riots - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 1
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 11
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Exeter skates past Trinity - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483