47 North Main Street - Wolfeboro
We offer a variety of terrain from gently sloped novice trails to screaming descents for the thrill seekers.
There are no big crowds, no lift lines, no big expenses, just healthy exercise, moonlight tours, fun, excitement, and quality time with your family and friends.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|22 Kilometers of trails||The Trail network is actually two networks of trails, Abenaki and Sewall Woods.
There is 20km of both skate groomed and track set trail between the two areas.
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.wolfeboroxc.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'