Free NH Guidebooks
- Official New Hampshire Guidebook
• Phone: 603-271-2665
• Toll free: 1-800-FUN-IN-NH
- Camping Guide
Your complete guide to camping in New Hampshire distributed by the New Hampshire Campground Owners' Association.
• Call: 1-800-822-6764
- Hunting & Fishing Information
The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department
Publications available online:
(Including non-resident license application)
- The Official White Mountains Travel Guide
White Mountains Attraction Association
For everything you need to know to plan your time in the White Mountains. Free vacation planning kit includes the Official White Mountains Travel Guide, a comprehensive magazine, the White Mountains Map & Guide, Covered Bridges of the White Mountains and the colorful Leaf Peeper's Guide.
• Call: 1-800-FIND-MTS
- Hampton Beach Vacation Guide
A complete vacation guide including accommodations listings.
• Call: 1-800-GET-A-TAN
- Seacoast Region Guide
Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Lakes Region Vacation Pack
Lakes Region Association
In New Hampshire: 603-744-8664
- Meredith Area Travel Guide
Meredith Area Chamber of Commerce
A free 20-page, full color brochure filled with information to help you plan your trip to the Meredith area.
• Call: 1-877-279-6121
- Intown Manchester Map & Guide
Downtown Manchester map & guide or Manchester Business guide available.
- Bethlehem Visitor's Guide
A free guide filled with information to help you plan your trip to the Bethlehem area.
• Call: 1-888-845-1957
- Mount Washington Valley Magazine
80-page, full color Mount Washington Valley Magazine includes everything you need to know to plan your time in Mt. Washington Valley. The magazine and the call are free.
• Call: 1-877-948-6867
• NH Maple Phone
• NH Travel & Tourism
• USDA Foliage Report
• Ski Report
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'