Seacoast African American Cultural Center
Connie Bean Community Center
135 Daniel St., 2nd Floor
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The Seacoast African American Cultural Center celebrates the lives and achievements of black people emphasizing the unique story of African Americans in the Seacoast to infuse young people with an appreciation of their history and culture.
The Center offers exhibits, concerts, networking, and events.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.